Membership Terms & Conditions
- This contract commences once you indicate on Rider HQ (our membership system) that you agree to the terms of the Gold membership and proceed to create your membership.
- This contract becomes binding once you have completed the online form and clicked join.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
Direct Debit Fees and Charges
- The joining fee is collected from you by us, using our agent Go Cardless. Payment can take up to 10 days from your membership application date. This payment includes the remainer of the current month up to the first of the following month.
- If you are upgrading your membership type, you will be required to pay the joining fee.
- The second payment to leave you bank account will be £18.99 and will leave your account between the 1st and the 3rd of the month. This payment will be taken between the 1st and the 3rd of the following month that you joined. E.g. If you join January 8th you will pay a joining fee which can be taken around the 18th. Payment for the following month will then be taken on or around 1st Subsequent Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If a direct debit payment is returned unpaid your membership type will be changed to Pay As You Go with immediate effect. We will attempt to take payment a further two times. You shall be liable for outstanding money.
- Your membership can be paused for up to 3 months if you are injured. A paused membership is charged at £5 per month. Unless you cancel your membership at the end of this term, we will revert your membership to Gold and you will be charged at the current rate of £18.99.
Direct Debit Prices
- From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. We will notify you by sending an email to the email address you have entered on Rider HQ. You are required to keep this up to date for the term of your contract. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
- You may terminate your Gold membership at any time. To do this you are required to give one months' notice. To start the process, you must email email@example.com. You will then be sent instructions to cancel your Gold membership. To cancel your membership, you must follow the instructions given. Failure to follow the procedure laid out will result in a continuation in your membership. You will not receive any payments back. The onus is on you to check your bank statement. If in doubt email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are required to cancel between the 1st and the 25th of the month to make one more payment. The exception to this is February where termination must occur before the 23rd. Cancellations that occur between the 26th (or 23rd for February) and the last day of the month will be subject to two further payments.
- You must leave your direct debit active to enable us to take the final payment. If we are unable to take the final payment, we will seek to recover lost payments.
- You are able to attend any of our clubs within your notice period. If you cancel your direct debit without paying the final payment you will be required to pay £5 per session that you attend and you will still be liable for payments owed.
Money Back Guarantee
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining.